Saturday, October 13, 2007

Bobby Brown has a heart attack?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Brown said his visit to the hospital as nothing more than a simple pre-tour check-up. "I gotta make sure my vitals and everything is straight" Brown told EUR. "I just had some procedures done. The doc cleared me and said, you know, [go] do what I do." So how did Parks get Brown’s situation twisted? According to the singer, "She got bad information from somewhere else, and that just goes to show that people need to talk to each other more often in order to make things right" And that, ladies and gents, are the facts of the case. So who do you believe, Bobby B or his attorney and the media? I leave it up to you and those folks who are under the assumption that singer could withdraw from KFC or that crash crack diet he’s always rumored to be on.

No comments: